Are you another type of carer?
We are an organisation for parents who care for children and young people with disabilities and special needs, including life-limiting conditions. Other organisations are available for other types of carer. Click on the following links if you are:-
• a carer of an adult
• child who cares for a parent that has a disability or special need
Are you a carer who needs tailored support?
Bristol Parent Carers is an organisation for all families with disabled children in Bristol and is ethnically diverse. However, there are additional organisations available offering tailored support for different ethnic groups. Click on the following links if you are:-
- a black or ethnic minority carer
- a south asian carer
Do you want another type of participation?
Parent participation is available in a number of different ways. Click on the following links if:-
- you require a parent partnership service which will act on your behalf if you are struggling with education services for your child with a disability or special need. http://www.supportiveparents.org.uk/
- you are a resident of Bristol and want a chance to influence health and social carer services in general http://www.healthwatchbristol.co.uk/
- you require help and information about parenting in general http://www.bristolparentinghub.co.uk/