Bristol Parent Carers is an independent, parent-led organisation working with Bristol City Council and the health services to improve services.
We aim to reach out to more parent carers, involve them in a variety of different exciting ways, build on past good work and aim to provide a voice for all
What is participation?
Parent carer participation is when parent carers of children and young people with disabilities and special needs:
- Learn how services work and how decisions are made
- Share knowledge and expertise to make a difference
- Are respected for their experience and input
- Work in partnership with other parent carers, professionals and agencies to help shape the development of future services
- Obtain vital information and new skills
- Grasp a chance to become involved and be empowered
Please sign up to support this work at https://www.bristolparentcarers.org.uk/index.php/contact-us/register