Our First Annual General Meeting
Our First Annual General Meeting, 11th October 2016, 12 noon -1pm
Bristol Parent Carers became a Constituted organisation last year.
We are pleased to invite you to our first Annual General Meeting.
This will take place at the end of our bi-monthly Participation Steering Group meeting where we review our current work streams. So:-
- Either join us as 12 noon just for the Annual General Meeting (AGM), with a light lunch.
- Or come from the start of the meeting at 10.30am and observe what we get up to!
The AGM is your chance to:-
- Take part in the election of the Officer's Team - if you are a Voting Member.
- Hear brief reports on annual activities and accounts
- Present any proposals or concerns you have - as motions to the AGM
Bristol Parent Carers is YOUR organisation. Members are:-
- All carers with parental responsibility for children/young people (0-25 years) with disabilities, special educational needs, and/or life-limiting conditions who live, or receive services, in the Bristol City Council area
- Any practitioners in the statutory and voluntary sectors who work with and/or on behalf of parent carers in Bristol
- Any volunteers and staff who help BPC.
Voting Members are those actively engaged with the running and operation of BPC, ie. our trained representatives, helpers, staff, and the stakeholders invited to our Steering Group meetings.
Any of you can become a Voting Member - just contact us to find out how, or look at our Constitution.
For all details of the meeting and how to book - please look at this flyer
The AGM reports and nomination papers will be sent out to all attendees beforehand - so it is essential that you book.
Please share this with any other parent carers you know or work with.
Thank you - Caroline Temple-Bird, Chair