The Out and About Consortium...
The Out and About Consortium and BPC invite you to discuss evening, weekend, and holiday activity short breaks
One of the organisations that provides short breaks for children/young people with SEND in Bristol is the Out and About (OAA) Consortium. It is contracted by the Council to provide the evening, weekend, and holiday activity opportunities for 5-18 year olds. These are run by the OAA Consortium members:-
- Bristol Playbus
- The (Regional) National Autistic Society
The OAA Consortium and Bristol Parent Carers invite you to
an Event to tell us what your child/young person needs.
Come along to:
- Hear about all the different activities on offer and meet the short breaks providers
- Tell us your experience of using the OAA activities, and suggest any changes that would help you
- Inform us of other types of evening, weekend, and holiday activities that your child/young person would benefit from.
This is important so that short breaks can improve and suit your child/young person's needs better.
There are 2 information & participation events with stalls, chat, food and refreshments on Monday 19th September 2016 at the MShed. Choose:-
- a daytime session running from 10am-1pm, OR
- an evening session running from 5pm-7.30pm
Parents and carers are welcome to bring their young people and children with them.
Although it is not essential to book, to help with planning refreshments you are encouraged to use the Eventbrite booking link on the Out and About facebook page. You can contact Kate Young on 07795 446317 with any queries.
For details - please look at this flyer.
Please share this information with any other parent carers you know or work with.