Tell Service Providers What You Think
Bristol Parent Carers has been working with the Council to find a way to understand what you think of the services your SEND child receives now. Then it will be possible to ask you again in a year's time, to see how things improve due to the changes brought about by the SEND Reforms. So I really encourage you to complete the survey below about your experiences in the last year. Thank you for your help, Caroline Temple-Bird, Chair BPC
This year Bristol City Council and NHS Bristol are carrying out a Special Educational Needs and Disability Baseline Survey.
This survey will help us to understand what parents, carers and young people think of our services.
There are 5 surveys to choose from:
- Early Years - For families with children up to the age of 5
- Primary Survey - For families with children aged 5 - 11 years old
- Secondary Survey - For families with young people aged 11 - 18 years old
- Preparing for Adulthood - For families with young people aged 19 - 25
- Young Person Survey - For disabled young people and those with special educational needs.
All the surveys can be found here on Findability under ‘Feedback’.
These surveys will close on 31st July 2016. In September we will publish the findings in a report that will be available from Findability.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Please pass this onto others who might be interested in completing it.