Contact – Parent carer guide

Local authorities in England have a legal responsibility to help families with disabled children… but what can they help with?

And what can parents do if they refuse to help?

Find out everything you need to know about social care, how to access services and make complaints in Contact’s parent carer guide below.

The free 52-page guide is packed with information that will help you navigate the complex social care system and access the support your child requires.

CLICK HERE to read the parent carer guide now!